CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Lately

Tanner and his cousin Connor!
We all got together for the BYU vs. U of U game. We won't mention the outcome of the game.....but the kids had fun!
Here we are posing for a picture at Grams and Poppy's house on Thanksgiving Day

Here's my little Ava in the morning......and she is a better morning person that Tanner...scary,huh?


Here is Tanner and Daddy at the BYU vs. Airforce game a couple of weekends ago in Colorado Springs.

We are doing great and are super busy. We had a fun Thanksgiving and we even are decorated for Christmas now. The holidays sure are more fun with kids. They get so excited about everything.





6 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

How fun, i was just telling ryan today how much more fun the holidays are with kids, they bring so much excitement to it. I miss you!

Taylor said...

go UTES!

max hall for univ. utah m.v.p.

Rhonda said...

Remember when your family and ours used to decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving? I miss those days. Oh, I still decorate the day after!

Paige said...

Geez! Will you come to my house and decorate for Christmas? I am dreading it....

The Ball Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I already decorated too!

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

um thats the best picture of Ava ever. I cant wait to see you guys in a month!