CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trip to AZ

I made a last minute decision to use some credit I had with US Airways to fly to AZ for a long weekend. I am either really BRAVE or CRAZY because I flew with Tanner and Ava all by myself. I even drove myself...which means I had to park in a lot far from the airport(yea I'm cheap still) and then catch a shuttle to the Airport.

The trip was well worth it. We had so much fun playing outside and shopping and ofcourse eating out. Lori and Ryan's house is great because we all had our own rooms! Lori found out she is having a baby boy. We are all excited for her. She was kind enough to let Ava sleep in the nursery she has set up for the baby.
Ava was especially attached to Ryan and their dog Sophie. It was hilarious. She would walk around the house saying"Ryan, where are you?" When their dog Sophie was around she would just say "Doggie, Doggie..over and over and over"
We had a great trip. The airplane ride was a success due to coloring books and mostly our portable DVD player (it is worth it's weight in gold).
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh you are brave, and i love that you are still cheap. and your sister is so cute prego...

The Ball Family said...

You are very brave to fly with the kids all alone! I am glad that you had such a great time and were able to see Lori.

Rhonda said...

How fun for you and Lori. It's so great to see that you guys are so close. What a fun trip!

Brandt said...

You used the coupon for the airport parking right?
I saw the bill for your flight(s) to AZ, I'm confused cuz I thought you had a flight voucher.
I think I made up for it though while you were gone- heater set to 33, no electricity, just candles for light, no showers (so obviously no soap.) Glad you're back-I almost died of malnutrition. (I didn't have any fast food coupons.)

Nate Jenna Grant & Cale said...

Hey Em

How are you?

How did you get your map down below?

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

Thanks again for coming it was so great! Also thanks for the chair you got us. Im so glad that were sisters. I love you.
P.S. No more posting pics of me until after the baby comes, it lookes like i got my widom teeth out!

Andrea said...

Oh, man! Wished we still lived in the same state your sister does!?!?! When did that happen? Where does she live? Bummer - any siblings out in GA? Yay Lori - congrats! She is so cute prego. We all look like post surgery mishaps pregnant - join the club! I was Dolly Parton boob job and oops, somebody dropped a whale inside me during the surgery. :-)