CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bathroom Humor

The other day Tanner was going potty and as always Ava came wandering in.
I was waiting for my glorified job of wiping Tanner's little bum.....Ava then points and says POO POO.
Tanner says to her (in a rude voice) "No Ava, that is my POOP........It looks like me. Ha!
Oh the joyous moments of motherhood. I was lauging too much to even consider how to make that a teaching moment.
I did however take the time to document it in our blog......I think it will be a great story to share with Tanner's future girlfriends.

5 comments:

The Ball Family said...

LOL! That is too funny! I think kids come up with the funniest things. I know my kids are always making me laugh with the things that they come up with.

Rhonda said...

Isn't it funny the things we find humor in when it comes to our kids? Too funny! Love ya!

Lange Family said...

Hey Emily! I just found your blog through Facebook :) So cute! I havent talked to you in a while...so great you all are in CR full time! Congratulations to you all on the new practice! Let's get out little people together soon :)
Sejal

Williamson Fam said...

How funny, i love kids, and your are super cute...

J-Jo said...

WOW, Tanner must be so proud, some people don't even have kids that look like them! Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

Love you, Jess