CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I guess snow is okay...

Here is Ava watching Tanner and I work!
Grandpa Dan and Grandma Teresa visited us on their way to and from Utah!
(This picture was supposed to be shown last......but it is 5 am and I can't move it to the bottom , so whatever...I love computers. Ha)
We made snowmen in the front yard. I think I have lived in CO for almost 8 years now and these are the first snowmen I have made. Having kids does make life more fun.....sometimes!


Tanner was so pumped, he could have watched ME make snowmen all day.



4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

How fun i have never made one, i hate being cold, thats daddys job...Wanna move to hawaii with me, i'm so over winter already...

Rhonda said...

Looks like so much fun and your dad looks great. Your kids will have a blast in the snow! Wish I was there.

smartquacker said...

Looks like fun.

Rhonda said...

Emily, I need your new address and Lori's too. I want to send you our Christmas Letter! Hope you guys have a great Christmas..... I have a great idea ~ lets plan a reunion cruise in 2009!