CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

New PJ's for a Haircut

Tanner has to be bribed into many things.....getting his haircut is one. Brandt says it is a bad habit that I have bribing him, BUT if I didn't his hair would be to his shoulders. I let him open this present AFTER he let us cut his hair. I strategically planned it because the next day at his preschool was a PJ party.....Mom's are so smart!

Don't those glasses make Ava look SMART?!? Ha

Brandt's new staff at our Holiday Lunch last weekend. Such a great group of Gals!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Glad to see we're not the only ones who have to bribe our son for a haircut...although...it still doesn't work most of the time. I'll have to try the present idea next time though...thanks for sharing. Your kiddos are so cute!

Williamson Fam said...

Oh i have to bribe as well, but with candy, but whatever works right? How fun to have you own staff, fun!