CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tanner started school!!

Tanner wasn't quite sure about the whole thing. He started preschool Tues and Thurs for a couple of hours in the morning and the first day he did great. The second day and everyday since he cries on the way and ofcourse as Ava and I are dropping him off. No big suprise there! Good ole' Tanner Boy.
Here I am trying to encourage Tanner to wear his backpack so I can take a picture, I think I look a little too excited to send my firstborn away for a couple hours!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

So exciting, jake starts in a few weeks...I will be so excited as well, oh happy day!

Paige said...

When I dropped Quinlan at the first day of kindergarten last year, some moms were wiping their tears. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face! I love school and I love that someone else bears the responsibility to educate my kids once they're there. Takes the pressure off me... Whoo Hoo!