CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

I got tagged!

Thanks to Nicole (my first little friend& neighbor growing up), I have been thinking about the weird, quirky, and down right embarasing things about myself.
My husband couldn't stop listing things off. I think he had more fun than I did coming up with stuff.

Here it goes in no particular order of quirkiness,


1. I always put a clean pillowcase on my pillow at night. ( I have a lot of pillowcases)
I think I started this in High School when I had hideous skin and would try almost anything to have pretty skin. By the way, my skin is still a mess ( so I guess it doesn't help acne) but I love having a fresh pillowcase to lay on. It's like being in a hotel or something.
Oh and the best part is that I didn't tell Brandt about this until after our honeymoon was over ( when we were back in a house without daily maids.....out come the pile of pillowcases!)

2. I am neurotic about a clean house. It is exauhsting and I'm the only one in the family that cares about things being put away, and everything being wiped down. As hard as I try to walk away from a stray toy, sock, or a couple crumbs ..... I'm almost constantly cleaning up.

3. I don't really love TV or the internet. I know, how do I live without reality TV? I guess I'm always busy cleaning, ha! Although I do love TV for my kids........they learn so much and I love how they almost instantly are quiet. TV is a lifesaver.

4. Even if I'm not sure if I'm leaving the house...... I put on my make up. Crazy, huh? I just feel better that way.

5. I don't drink calories......thus, I love love Diet Soda.
One of the first little phrases Tanner said as a toddler was"Diet Coke.....easy ice." I know, I'm not proud of it!

6. Even after having to drag kids with me the last couple of years, I love grocery shopping.

7. Just like Nicole, I too wear flip flops almost year round......and I live in Colorado!
People look at me like I'm crazy when it's snowing and I have on my huge coat and sandals. By the time I get my kids all bundled up to go out, the last thing I want to do is put on socks and shoes, plus my feet dry off faster than some shoes would. Lazy,huh?

8. I love spray butter. What is better than spritzing...okay DUMPING, ha, zero calorie butter tasting deliciousness on your food? Plus...spray butter is one way my kids and I will eat veggies.

5 comments:

Linda said...

OK, you THINK you're quirky, but I could probably put you under the table in that category. You seem pretty balanced to me, sistah!

Rhonda said...

Emily, I think you are my daughter...... you sound more like me than your mom... makeup (see what I mean).... clean house (need I say more). I love you bunches and miss you even more!

Unknown said...

Fun stuff! I love spray butter too and use it all the time - although I am nervous that it is so "fake" and full of fake stuff that one of my kids will be born with a third eye or something (:

Williamson Fam said...

I love you, and your quarky ways.

Andrea said...

That reminds me of Monica on Friends....you are funny and very lovable :-) It's cute that he knows you so well too!