CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm NOT Pregnant..........

BUT, my sister LORI is!!! COngrats to LO LO and Ryan. THey are expecting their first in March. Considering how great they are with my kids, their baby is set!
Lori came for a visit and we had a great time, minus the fact that her and I both got sick, UGH! ALSO, my mom and dad came by and while they were at our house we celebrated my Dad's BIRTHDAY..................
It got really exciting, HE has a lot of food ALLERGIES, so I made him OAT BRAN muffins and EGGS for his birthday BREAKFAST. Those are some of the foods that don't make him feel like dying. LOVE ya Dad.
AVA blowing out Grandpa's candle.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Emily,
Rhonda here... your favorite old neighbor. Love your blog and it is so fun to see your adorable family. It's fun to see your mom and dad too. Can't believe our little Lori is pregers....keep up the good work, you have an awesome family. Love ya!

Williamson Fam said...

Yay, for lori, how exciting for them...Woo hooo

Andrea said...

Wow - Lori pregnant. I have to digest that one! Congrats to her though, sounds like she'll be a great momma. I have an out of date e-mail for you and no phone #s. Let's chat - andreastroud@yahoo.com