CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Shout out to Rock Band

In the past couple of weeks my little Tanner has pretty much learned to play the "air guitar" and mimic the moves of those creepy characters on ROCK BAND.
I'm not sure this is a good thing, but our friends and FAMILY seem to think it is very amusing.

I don't think ROCK BAND is appropriate for 3 year olds(Brandt purchased it as a gift for himself for Father's Day!), but at least it is something the family can do together....sort of.

Brandt's brothers and their wives love it too. Here are some pics of our last JAM SESSION




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

I am so glad that I found you on here as well!! Up until a few weeks ago I had no idea what a blog was..I have always just had a myspace. Your little boys are so cute and look so sweet! I am excited to see what is happening in your life through blogging!

Andrea said...

We are fellow rock band lovers also. We were already good screamers and hitters so we latched on easily :-) I just watched Brandt on Leno - that was hilarious!