CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time with Gma and Gpa

We just got back from a long trip visiting my parents. They were so good to have us for a couple of weeks and we miss them already. Tanner is old enough now that he says that he wishes that Grandma lived closer.......me too, me too...(especially after that drive)
I love the above picture. It is me with the kids BEFORE church. You know you are in trouble when your kids wont even sit still and cooperate before church!
Somehow we survive the baby and toddler stage...
Here is Ava as a brunette!
Ava is as sassy and demanding as the day is long, but I just luv her tons!!
Tanner and Ava just adore my Mom. She just gets them, and knows how to make them smile even during a tantrum.
Ava is a bit attatched to Grandpa Dan......who wouldn't be? I think she was trying to secretly take his iphone and play with it.
He is always very patient with her and listens to her constant singing and little lady stories.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

Love the picture of dad and Ava, so precious. I miss you guys!

Rhonda said...

Love the pictures of the kids with your mom and dad. I know how much they love their grandkids.

The Ball Family said...

So cute! I wish you guys lived closer to us...I miss the good old days of living right next to eachother!

jacobsen family said...

looks like a fun trip! Lizzie is particularly attached to grandpa Dan too. It's fun to watch.

Donna said...

You are truly blessed! I love all the pictures of your adorable family with their grandparents (your parents)!

Jyll said...

Very cute pics! Glad you had a great time in KS with the fam!