CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A few more

Okay so we also got to go to the zoo while we were in Kansas...it was great.
Tanner got to see his first friend, and best friend Carter. These guys were friends before they could even talk!
Carter's little brother Jack was there too, wow has he grown. Ava tried to boss him around a lot.
I got to see Jenny, I just miss this girl. We have fun together. She is pregs again with number 3. I wish we still lived a minute away from each other.
Tanner and I got to go golfing with Grandpa Dan(okay we mostly just drove around)but it was fun. I miss being in KS( can you believe that?), it was warm there. I think the high here in Denver today is 70 degrees!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like a lot of fun. When did your dad take up golf? Claude has played for years!

Nate Jenna Grant & Cale said...

Em,
I thought Grant was Tanner's BF!! Looks like you had a fun trip with your family! We miss you guys!