CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Great Dads!!

I have been so blessed in my life to have my dad. He is smart, driven, fun, sporty,spiritual, supportive and many other things. Most importantly he has been there for me no matter what. He always seems to love me. I sure love him too.

Thanks for being so awesome and for loving my children now too. You are great dad. Happy Father's Day!!

I have also been blessed to have a great father in law. Brandt's dad Lee Jones. He is amazing. Happy Father's Day.

(More to come later about Tanner and Ava's Daddy on Father's Day.....................
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You do have a great dad! I miss his sense of humor, haven't found anyone quite like Dan since we moved.......

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

mom looks high in that picture :) oh yeah and our dad is great!