CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sunday

Ava right out of the shower, gotta love her hair. She is so cute!

Tanner eating chocolate m&m's after church.....perfect!
Nusery is truly exaustimg!! Here is the proof. I do have to admit that church is more enjoyable now that I don't have baby on my hip the whole 3 hrs. Tanner is a sunbeam and Ava is in nursery. I get to see Tanner because I am in the Primary Pres. It is cute to watch him with his new class.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

How fun! I love Primary, it is the best place to be on Sunday... The kids are so awesome. Nicole is in the Primary Presidency also.

Williamson Fam said...

Cuties! Wow primaty prez, thats a big calling, i bet your so great at it,,,miss you

The Ball Family said...

Everytime I get one off the hip and into nursery I have another one....I just take turns with Eric so that I have at least every other Sunday to enjoy the whole 3 hours! I am in the primary presidency too...I love being with the kids. The pictures turned out really cute, you have such a cute little family!

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

Tanner is sooooo Handsome. I love you so much thanks again for the flowers~

Nate Jenna Grant & Cale said...

Cute kids! Church is so exhausting for all of us! You look great and your kids seem so grown up! Time to have another?!

smartquacker said...

Your kids are so cute!!

The Barton's said...

Whatever...You MM! I finally thought I should check out some blogs. Yeah totally out of the blogging loop lately but Hey I have been busy alright. This really fun friend of mine comes over and chills and brings me lunch! K so you rock! Thanks for being an awesome friend! Love the Blog!