CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas with some Jacobsen's

Ava and Tanner got a new drum set the second time SANTA came and some other great stuff. Santa was a little too busy this season, wow. My parents and Lori and Ryan Jones came to visit on th 26th-Jan1. We had fun!

Tanner never falls asleep on the couch around 7, but I think Grandpa's stories and jokes can have that affect on anyone!! J/K
Lori showed Ava a good time by always giving her chocolate. Here she is discovering the power of brownie mix. Delish!
I think having family just wore us out, here is Ava all cuddled up with Uncle Ryan. He is so sweet to her and she loves it!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Paige said...

How cute! And just for the record, I've always looooved your dad's jokes.

Rhonda said...

How great is that! Love the picture of your dad with Tanner. I miss your dad's jokes. We miss your whole family.

The Ball Family said...

I love all of the Christmas pictures! It is also good to know the WD40 gets gum out!

Williamson Fam said...

How great that you got to spend the holidays with family...

Stephanie said...

Emily, I miss you and I wish I could see your adorable family. It looks like you guys are doing great. I am glad that you had a great Christmas and got to spend it with so much family.
Oh yeah- don't feel so bad about the "bribing" thing. Sometimes ya just gotta use what you have. Just tell Brandt it's really just a form of "rewarding."

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

Im so glad that we got to visit. Your family is so cute. Your kids are rock stars!!