CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Coming Home

Tanner and Ava didn't let me out of their sight for the next 24 hours after we got back. I guess it is nice to be needed so much!
Thankfully, Lori and my mom are amazing and came to stay with the kids while Brandt and I left for the weekend. They are amazing.
Lori is going to find out if she is having a boy or girl in Nov. We are all excited.
Tanner was pumped when Brandt showed him the hat he brought back from Texas. Tanner is such a character. I don't know where he gets it from.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Dave & Jada said...

I am not usually a stalker, but I saw your blog on my cousin, stephanie's and remembered Brandt from Ricks. The funniest thing is the Tonight Show clip. I saw this when it aired and laughed out loud. I'm still wondering if I was one of the victims? You have a very cute family!