CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tanner Turns 6

My baby is 6, I can't believe it. I also can't believe I celebrated that with a RAT!! Ha, Brandt made so many funny jokes about Chuck-e. Like does he have mice employees in the kitchen and eating table scraps at night when the parties are over.

The kids loved it! Tanner wanted a StarWars cake (after being at Disneyland and meeting DarthVader!) He only wanted his best friend and his sister at his party......it was sweet!



He was the most excited about this and was able to actually come out with lots of tickets!! That's my BOY!

We love you Tanner and are so happy we are your parents!! You are a fabulous 6 yr old kid!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jacobsen family said...

What a big boy! crazy how fast these kids are growing up. Wish we could have been there. Lizzie loves looking at pictures of your cute kids.

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

I cant believe that Tanner is 6! I sure do love that boy. Its so cute that he only wanted his best friend and sister at the party :)