CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting Away from the Cold!

A couple weekends ago Ava and I flew to Phoenix to see my sister Lori! We had too much fun being together, We are ridiculously alike! Carter is so big and is so fun to be with!!
We were in shock going from 55 degree weather with rain and the day prior SNOW to 90+ degree weather!! I loved it. We swam and caught some rays!
I even got to meet up with my old highschool friend and roomate at Ricks Lindsey Hahn Johnson! It was a great trip! Thanks Lori for a fun weekend.................I can't wait to come again very soon!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

Ive been meaning to post my pics too, you beat me to it! Anyways im so glad that you came I love you guys and had a blast too!

Casey and Brynn said...

It should be illegal to be a mom and look good in that swim suit. Okay, even if you weren't a mom that is too sexy! :) Totally jealous over here. And I love AZ!