CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Startin to catch up



You know you are busy during the holidays when you have slacked on your blog . We had a great holiday with lots of family. We had dinner with Grams and Poppy the night before Santa came and then the day after Christmas we flew to Reno to see all of my brothers and sister. It was a quick trip but fun.
Tanner and Ava were so sweet on Christmas morning, excited and grateful for each thing.....we loved it. They are so fun and darling. I was so pumped I didn't sleep the night Santa came.

We are so grateful for a loving Savior and the Christmas season. We have so much to be thankful for and know that all we have comes from a loving Heavenly Father and his Son.
We look forward to next Christmas......but I won't lie, it is nice to be done with all of the chaos for a couple months.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

looks like alot of fun, I love you guys!!!