CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trip to Reno

We got to fly to Reno last weekend to meet up with everyone in my family. It was a miracle. We saw Uncle Dave, Mark and Paul. I haven't seen any of my brothers in 3 years. We went out on Grandpa's boat one day, then to Tahoe, and just ate and played with the kids a lot!!
Here are all of the little ones. Lizzie looks like one of mine! I would take her. She is potty trained, sleeps through the night and very cute and smart. Lizzie is holding Carter(Aunt Lori's baby) and Katie is Paul and Mara's newest addition.
It took Ava and I a little while to get in, but we did. Brandt and I went wakeboarding, but I didn't get any pics of that.
Good times with Grandpa Dan!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

How fun, its so good to see family after a long time, fun times!

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

Aw I love the last pic, it reminds me of when I used to do that!

Andrea said...

Yeah, at first I thought Lizzie was Ava!