CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just love my kids!!

Tanner was really quiet one morning while I was cleaning up breakfast and getting his lunch ready for school. THis is the project he was working on. He has a true passion for cars and monster trucks. I think he had lined up 20. Spoiled...? Yes. Hopefully he will be able to have this much perfection and attention to detail when he grows up. Maybe he will be an awesome dentist like his daddy.
This girl just gets better and better( not her hair though). I actually think it gets funkier as she gets older. Takes after her mommy. I can't justify using hair product and a hot straight iron on her yet though.
She is just so smart and funny. I love her!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ricciquill said...

Your kids are adorable. I love her hair, Aleksia has hair like that too. :)

Rhonda said...

Adorable pictures. Kids are so much fun. I remember you when you were little like that and that is just crazy to me!

Williamson Fam said...

They are so stinkin cute, i wish you lived closer our kids would have fun,oh and we would too!!!

Jyll said...

Kellen does the exact same thing with his cars...and then he counts them. So cute!

Christina and Ryan said...

Hey Emily! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I actually just moved to NY and Ryan had to stay back in Provo for Spring term so that he can finish up a class, so things have been crazy getting everything set up.
Your family is beautiful! And your kids are so sweet. It's weird how fast time goes because I feel like I was just living with Lori at King Henry, and now she has been married for 3 years and has a baby. I also feel like I just got married and it has been 2 years. I am getting old!