CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tanner's new hair

When I see this picture I can just so see Tanner as a teenager. I love it. He got his first haircut(aka, I didn't shave it) . Katie cut and styled it for him and he was just so good and cute about it.
This was Sunday morning. I thought they looked pretty slick so I got out the camera. I don't think I have ever got this many pictures of them together in all of Ava's 2 years of life.

This is Tanner after church, I think Brandt told him that he had big shoes to fill someday. LOVE MY KIDS!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

They are both so adorable! I remember when Jonny had that same hair style 20 years ago. You have a beautiful family...love you all!

Aaron said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love how blond their hair is. Really cute kiddos! -Erin

Williamson Fam said...

I love the new hair what a little stud muffin...

Kym said...

Glad you found me & commented. Your little family is adorable, too! Its fun to see how things are going.

Jyll said...

You're right! I can totally see what he's going to look like as a teenager. They are so cute! Great pics.

tracie said...

Ava looked super cute yesterday with her little "antennas". :)

Jeni said...

Love the new "do"!! I just love when Katie cuts my boys' hair!! She does such an awesome job~ and I love the "spikey-ups" (that's what my boys' call them!) =)

The Evers said...

Whoa his hair is sweet. I need a boy dang it:) So can we please hang out before we move now???? Lets just plan a weekend night and we will come up! Unless you want to hang out in our sweet 4x4 condo hahaha!

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

I love your kids! I dont want them to get any older they are sooooo cute! Tanner is such a model.

The Barton's said...

NOT to toot my own horn but I am going too! Your stylist rocks! Ha Ha! I love them. oh and you! JK sure love ya M! Your the greatest!

Brooke said...

I can't believe how much Tanner looks like Brandt with that cute hair-do. Ironic, I know, since Brandt doesn't have that much hair anymore..... :) (I can say that because my husband is the same way!!!)