CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hats!

 
 
With the weather FINALLY getting warmer we have been outside as much as possible. This post is to give PROPS to Tanner for finally being willing to wear a hat! In the picture he is actually wearing his hat and then Brandt's on top of it. I'm pumped that he will wear a hat considering that he is the blondest boy in Colorado. I'm constantly drenching my kids with sunscreen so if he wears a hat I feel like I can conquer the fight against sunburns! And I couldn't resist adding in the picture of Ava in her chefs hat.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

So cute! I love the little chefs hat. Do people ever tell you that your son looks just like your big brother? Maybe he looks different in pictures but he totally looks like your brother...so cute!!
Lindsey J

The Evers said...

Emily WOW!! What a cute family! Castle Rock, huh? That is just right up the street! We would LOVE to see you guys and maybe do dinner or something! Leave me a comment with your number and I will give you a call. I have family in town this weekend, so maybe next weekend we can plan something!
801-471-6640
Kelly

Emily Jones said...

Hey Kelly,
Where are you guys exactly in CO?
Yea lets get together. We have a family reunion this week though and then just the kids and I are going to visit my parents and sis for a week. Maybe after that!
You still have a Utah phone number! I miss Utah and it has been 7 years.

I'll call you after all the family events.
I'm excited. I'm always looking for fun girls to hang out with.
You look hot by the way. I guess that's no surprise.
Ok I wrote a book.
Keep it touch.
Em

Amber said...

Hello! This is Amber, the wife of your cousin Kevin. :) We just got the e-mail from Fred about your blog so I thought I'd come say hello. You're more than welcome to stop by our blog every once in awhile to see what we're up to. :) Cute, cute little ones you've got!

Kristin said...

SOOO great to hear from you! Cute blog, you have such a cute little family!