CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dad's in Charge

Daddy was in charge!
I left to run to the store and had Brandt feed the kids the bean and cheese quesadillas I made.
When I got back I could barely identify Ava. Kids are the best.

Brandt and Tanner have become best buds. It is great. Tanner used to only let Mommy do things with and for him and now he asks for Daddy. He even ASKED Brandt to cut his toe and fingernails the other day. Also Tanner has stopped wearing his Lightening Mcqueen clothes and dresses in cargo pants and regular shirts. Mommy loves it. I think the change has to do with his new obsession with Monster Trucks. He has loosened up on his Disney"Cars" only attitude.
Here is Ava having lunch after church. We are excited, in a little less than 2 months she will be in nursery. It will be the first time we will have no kids with us during sunday school and relief society/ priesthood since 2005. It will be awesome.

Ava is still not walking yet. Anytime we let go of her hand she drops to the floor. Sound familiar...yea Tanner was the same way.
Didn't walk until he was 18 months old.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Hey, how hot are you, i'm so glad to see you told me about you blog, jerk i had to find it on Erins, where's the love....Love your blog super cute...

The Five that Jive said...

Yeah, thanks for letting me know about the blog also..you're such a good friend:) hahaha. Glad to see you finally got one. You're so beautiful and your kids are gorgeous...did you guys buy a home?
Lindsey J

Jill said...

I'm so excited to see your blog and be able to peek in you guys! It's such a fun way to keep up on everyone. I can't believe how big Tanner and Ava are, they are so adorable!

Green Montana said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Tanner is adorable and I still remember when we brought Chase over to see him as a baby! Time sure flies by. Ava looks like a ball of energy and is very cute too. Thanks for sending your blog, we'll add it to ours if that's ok. Take care!

Dan said...

That's a smart crew you got there. And by smart I mean good lookin'. Glad to see Brandt hasn't aged or gained a pound since he used to sneak up to my bunk and hold me down against my will, screaming "HOLD STILL!" The memories still haunt me, but with 7 years of counseling and some heavy drinking and drug abuse, I've been able to forget most of it.

It's great to see you guys are doing well and enjoying the family life. There's no question: it's the raddest.

Dan V. (For detailed info on our crew, hit up dub dub dub vintonville dot com. Blogging... I hear it's all the rage.)